Dear Students and Parents,
Welcome back to MGC for 2018! A reminder regarding our arrangements for the first days of school next week:
Tuesday 30th January
– Year 7s should head to the Auditorium by 8.45 for an 8.50 start. Students will have a session with their Wellbeing teacher in Periods 1 and 2 and normal classes Periods 3-4.
– Year 12s should head to the Auditorium by 9.25 for a 9.30 start. Period 2-4 will run as normal.
– Year 11s completing a Unit 3/4 subject should attend their Unit 3/4 class if it falls during periods 2-4.
– All new Year 8-12 students should head to the General Office by 8.45 for an 8.50 start to meet their Year Level Leader & Assistant Year Level Leader. This session will conclude by 10.05.
Wednesday 31st January
– Year 8s, 9s, 10s and 11s begin. Year 10s should head directly to the Auditorium for an assembly at 8.50. All other students should head to their Period 1 classes (check Compass for rooms).
Locker lists will be sent to students’ MGC email on Monday afternoon.
Year 10-12 students checking Compass may not see their Period 4 classes on their schedules – Compass is currently working on this and it will be fixed by next week. Year 11 students should check their emails to see which Unit 3/4 classes will run next Tuesday during Period 4.