At Melbourne Girls’ College we nurture broad partnerships – within the school community between staff and students and families, within the broader school system and the community.
We welcome all families into out college community. Parents are invited to contact Melbourne Girls’ College staff through the Parent Portal here. They are also invited and encouraged to attend:
- Information evenings to discuss their daughters’ curriculum for the following year.
- Discussion twice a year with teachers at the parent/teacher/student conferences in relation to their daughters’ progress.
- Information sessions in relation to student wellbeing.
- The Annual Father’s Day Breakfast
- The Annual trivia Night.
Parent’s wishing even closer involvement with the college can:
- Join the MGC Parents’ Association.
- Nominate to be a member of the MGC Alumni Board.
- Join the Sustainability Collective.