UNIFORM SHOP 2021
As the building works for the Performing Arts Centre upgrade will commence in 2021, the space that the Uniform shop currently occupies will no longer be available.
In the light of these developments:
- MGC will not be accepting any further uniform items to sell. Instead, MGC will accept uniform donations only. All donated items will need to be in good condition and laundered for the College to accept. Donated uniforms will be passed on to students whose family are in need of financial support and can be placed in the red bin located outside the Principal’s Office.
- During 2021, parents wishing to sell uniforms will need to use the online platform – Sustainable School Shop. A link can also be found on the MGC website. There is no cost to any MGC families buying or selling through this platform.
- Alternatively, families wanting to purchase existing second hand uniform items can email email@example.com.
- To place an order via email please include the following information:
size (eg. Summer dress size 10).
- An MGC staff member will collate the information and reply to your email confirming your order and the price. Payment can be taken over the phone.
- Students can then ‘click and collect’ items from the General Office.