Year 11 and Year 12
A major goal of the College is to develop in girls the skills, knowledge and confidence to become responsible citizens, leaders and decision makers and proudly assume any role available to them.
A number of support programs and activities are made available to senior students to help them to successfully complete their VCE and experience a smooth transition into further education, training or employment. Careers Counsellors work with each student on a ‘Managed Individual Pathway’ and careers portfolio. They are encouraged to review their plan regularly to check their progress with meeting their goals and to seek out guidance where necessary. Students are further supported with access to a range of guest speakers throughout the year and access to a year level Study Centre.
Throughout the year, students will have the opportunity to be involved in a range of school events and wellbeing activities, which include:
- VCE Success Strategies
- Year 12 Study Camp
- Year 11 Formal
- Year 12 Valedictory Dinner
- Resilience Project Presentation
- Study Skills
- Exam Preparation Presentations
A schedule of whole school assemblies, year level assemblies, house assemblies and wellbeing sessions provide opportunities for student leadership and involvement in school decision-making. Meetings are often organised and run by students as part of an extensive whole school student participation program. This is further encouraged through opportunities for students to stand for election as School Captains, Vice Captains, House Captains and SRC representatives, and there is also scope for membership of many committees and working groups.
Year 11 Parent Information Evening – 2021
When: Tuesday 21st July
Where: Webex Meetings
- Download the Webex Meetings desktop app.
- Enter the Meeting number (165 758 6560) in the ‘Meeting Information’ field and press ‘Enter’.
- Enter the password (p8V5JtPW5PT) and press ‘Enter’.
- Select the ‘Join’ or ‘Join Meeting’ button. Please ensure your microphone is muted for the duration of the presentation. We will use this Webex Meeting to answer any questions.
- If you plan to join from a mobile device, download the Cisco WebEx Meetings app available through Apple’s App Store or Google Play.
If you have a general question, simply type it into the chat function on Webex Meetings. The question will be answered ‘live’ by the Year Level Leaders. If you have a question that relates specifically to your child, it is better to email the Year Level Leaders.
A recording of this presentation will be made available afterwards.
Meeting number (access code): 165 758 6560
Meeting password: p8V5JtPW5PT
More ways to join:
Join by phone
+61-3-8593-9167 Australia Toll (Melbourne)
Access code: 165 758 6560
For further information please contact:
Senior School Documents
View the Senior School Handbook here.