Junior Rowing Coordinator, Melbourne Girls College
Melbourne Girls College is seeking an experienced rowing coach to take on the role of Junior Rowing Coordinator. This person will be working closely with the Head Coach across both Junior and Intermediate squads.
Duties will involve:
- To provide a positive and safe environment for learning and skill acquisition in the sport of rowing
- To assist the Head Coach in management of the coaches and rowers in your allocated squad
- To assist the Head Coach with crew selection
- To support the Head Coach in the delivery of the MGC Rowing Program
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Driver’s License
- Marine License
- L2 Coaching Certificate
- First Aid Qualification
Applicants are to submit current CV and Cover Letter to Jordyn Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see here for full position description. Applications close Friday 29th June.