Applicants whose address is within the MGC Neighbourhood Enrolment Boundary have automatic entry into MGC. Please see the Neighbourhood Enrolment Boundary map here.
The expectation of enrolment under ‘local’ status is that the family will remain permanent residents within the zone for the duration of their child’s education at Melbourne Girls’ College. Enrolment will be jeopardised should inaccurate information be provided. Only one nuclear family per residential address will be enrolled.
Families will be requested to provide documented evidence to verify their residential address:
• A copy of Rates Notice or Lease Agreement (the Lease Agreement must be through a registered Real Estate Agent and be for a minimum of 12 months which is inclusive of the proposed start date at MGC); and
• A copy of the most recent electricity or gas account or letter of connection.
Plus one of the following (showing your current residential address):
• A copy of a Driver’s Licence; or
• A copy of a telephone/internet account; or
• A copy of the electoral roll listing; or
• A letter from Medicare or other government agency.
All other applicants
Melbourne Girls’ College has an annual Open Day in April and Prospective Year 8-12 Information Evening in July/August. There is no need to register for either of these events.
Individual tours are not conducted throughout the year.
Please submit the following information to the General Office.
Applications for Years 8-12 2019 are still accepted.
Years 7 – 8: Bryony Sahlstrom firstname.lastname@example.org
Years 9 – 12: Jaymee Booth email@example.com
International Student Enrolments: Jielei Cui firstname.lastname@example.org (Please see the International Students page)
If you wish update your family details please contact the relevant year level enrolment officer.
Applicants will subsequently be contacted for an interview.